- £9.40 on completion of Care Certificate or Self-Assessment
- £40.00 per Sleep In
The Glenmore Trust is a long established organisation and some 30 years later we are still going strong. We support Adults with Learning Disabilities, Mental Health & other associated disabilities. The Glenmore Trust is a local organisation “Enabling people to achieve a life of their choosing”.
Support Work is a rewarding job for men & women of all ages, with, or without experience.
- If you were to be provided with Training, do you think you are a person who would be able to react to a challenging situation?
- Do you realise the impact you have on others?
- Could you encourage people to do things positively so that they are in control of situations themselves?
- Are you passionate about helping people?
Did you answer yes to any of the above? If so we would like you to apply.
What we can do for you
- 28 Days Annual Leave which will be inclusive of Bank Holidays.
- Pension Contributions
- Childcare Vouchers
- Access to free Occupational Health, Counselling & Advice Services.
- Fully paid Training to nationally recognised qualifications.
All applicants will be required to complete a DBS and be flexible to work day, evening and weekends on a rota basis.
The Glenmore Trust are an equal opportunities employer and are regulated by CQC.